Monday, January 10, 2011

I can Make a Difference in 2011

Give me the courage to change what I can

To accept that which I can’t

And the wisdom to know the difference

Life is about choices

There was a time

I packed my dreams away

And off I went, trying to be an architect of my dreams

I gave my best, and work tirelessy

But things did not work out the way I planned.

I just don’t know why

Hmm.. sometimes life can be tough

And in those moments

I stop and look up >>>TO THE SKY

Perhaps, I Need to first look inside

In order to change what is on the outside

Change my ATTITUTE

My ATTITUTE will Make a Difference

MY ATTITUDE will determine my altitude

How high I can fly

Live with COURAGE

COURAGE Makes a Difference

COURAGE gives me the strength to carry on , to persist

Move with CONFIDENCE

SELF-CONFIDENCE Makes a Difference

SELF CONFIDENCE grows when I dare to try

Transform my DREAMS

My DREAMS will Make the Difference

DREAM BIG

The future belongs to those whom believe, and act

And NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER GIVE UP

We can MAKE A DIFFERENCE together

BELIEVE YOU CAN, AND YOU WILL

Lives with PASSION to Make a Difference

Live with LOVE

And enjoy a legacy of HOPE

Live with COURAGE

To achieve your DESTINY

STAND WITH US AND WE WILL STAND WITH YOU TOGETHER TO MAKE A BIG DIFFERENCE

By RICH DEVOS

YOU ARE HERE BECAUSE TODAY YOU HAVE DREAMS

By JAY VANANDEL

0 Flowers: