Friday, December 11, 2009

What a Lousy Drinker

Yesterday after having class at muar, i went to yee ying's birthday party "Forever 21" which locate in Orna resort. Guess what, the house she rent is same as my god brother rent for wedding. When i walk in, it is really a party feel inside the house. Yee Ying is hospitable, she invite me for a drink. Wow~~ I feel surprise is on the table got all types of whiskey that i never see before. Well, i know i am a lousy drinker, just want to take this opportunity to try it. My friend make a glass of screw driver (vodka + Orange juice) to me, i drink half tin of beer and a glass of white whiskey which got apple flavour. That time i am enjoying, suddenly i feel my head like increase a few kg. I think i gonna go back d because mom is waiting for me. On the way back to home i feel my headache getting serious. Suddenly i am feeling vomit then i am drop at a petrol station and start to vomit. =.=""" What a shame things i have go trough yesterday night.


Do you know what conclusion i get? Zees~~I am such a lousy drinker!!!

0 Flowers: