Sunday, December 13, 2009

First Photonian Outing

Sunday (13 December 2009) is the first day i join photonian outing. Before that, i am very excited because i never been photography outing before. Ohya!!! photonian is organize by a group of people who love to take photo. *i have to use love but not like ^^*


Photonian logo


The 4 Models (Yovi, Crystal, Agnes and Pau Ling)
Our outing schedule

1.00pm Having lunch at Federal Yong Tau Hu Bkt Beruang
1. 45pm Gather at Taman Tasik Utama Uncle John
3.00pm Briefing
4.00pm Reach Snapping Destination
7.00pm Finish

The Photonian Members


Seniors (Fuioo~~ All the lens so long!!)
My Group
That day we have 4 groups and I am under Max group. Max is caring, he always take care of the beginner. He told us " Never mind, you snap first, don't worry you will block me, i will take my own angle." He has put priority to us, How grateful we can get such a nice leader.

Me !!!!!!

Problem That We Gone Trough

That place is an urban area, which you can see a lot of "gold" on the floor. Too bad to say that one of the group member step on it. I guess he is gonna wash his shoes madly. ^^My problem is i need to improve my basic skill of taking photo. I have miss out many nice shoot because of my pity skill. Further more, we also attack by the red ants army and mosquito army. I am pity for our models. However, they are professional and giving good commitment.

Leader Max's Photo

My experience
After that day outing, i have learnt a lot of thing although i feel tired .Apart from that, I feel thankful to the main organizer for this outing; Mr goh and all the seniors who take care of me especially simmon and jonathan. If simmon didn't lend me his D60 i would not get to join this photo session. Jonathan also let me try his D90 for a moment, It is great!!!!

0 Flowers: