Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Unforgettable Day For My God Brother

21st November 2009

It is the unforgettable day to Tony Chan (my god brother) and his beloved wife Cherry Tan. Before the day, i request to help out them on the photography job. How nice if i could snap up all the special moment on that day.

Wedding Lunch Destinatation ORNA RESORT
The bride - Cherry Tan
The Bridegroom - Tony Chan **


The Wedding Car
(6600 for my god brother which mean 6 principle to achieve a perfect life)



Happiness sticker that stick outside the room


Bless the new couple , Cheers!!**


My god brother always trying his best to give the best life to his beloved. Therefore, I am here to wish them have a happy and wonderful life. Gambateh neh!! God brother!!
ATTENTION
Not all the photo onabove is taken by me, except which has the star mark.

0 Flowers: