Friday, November 27, 2009

Friends Cafe

This is a special place not only for me but many people.

Customers, friends, lovers, crews have spend a great time there. back to the topic, i have one of the crew in friends cafe. During the time i feel depress, i walk and walk on malacca road. I am looking for some place for me and i saw this place. I walk into the cafe, choose a place which near the bar and sit down. This is the time i met him, he bring me a menu. I order hot chocolate milk because i need some hot beverage to warm up my body. Then i start to feel this place, i can use a word to describe the environmet of this place which is "friendly". Why? ^^



This is the reason i interview for this job. I want to investigate how the environment is built up. You can feel the friendship between crew and crew, crew and guest, guest and guest there. Nice huh... The bond between each other is built up because of this place, what they have done?How they make this happen? Many question marks had appear in my brain, i wish to know it because as a student of bachelor of hospitality management, i hope to know more for widen my view and knowledge.





0 Flowers: