Saturday, November 28, 2009

Forgiveness

Everybody makes mistake, and so i do.

I have make a greater mistake in my life that make me can't forgive myself. My silly and childish had hurt the one who love me the most. I hurt the one who had been love me and sacrifice to me, the one i love before, my family, my friends and my current lover too. After the incident, it let me feel the power of forgiveness. It gives hope to a person. We all do make mistakes and we learn from mistake; which call experience. My ex-boy friend has this principle in his life; "It is ok that you make mistake, it is stupid if you repeat it once more". (^.^) I don't know can say he is the one forgive me or i am the one forgive him. Some of my friend say i should have the dignity not to contact him anymore. Frankly speaking, i do appreciate the moment we are together. He makes me learn a lot of thing, makes me understand the reality of world, makes me to be independent, makes me stronger.

Thank you for your forgiveness. Dear all of you, sometimes i may hurt you because i am not perfect. I do make mistake. I will try my best to do whatever i can.

0 Flowers: