Friday, April 25, 2008

I am TAG!!!

Instructions: Remove ONE question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list. Notify them in their chatbox that he/she has been tagged. (instructions intelligently modified by the current author =P)



1. Are you creative?
Ya. Why i say that? It's because i like to do handcraft and create card to my half or friends. *the point not strong eough, right?*



2. Do you like Yen Mei?
I am not very close with her but I like her and I like everyone.



3. If you only can choose one and give up another one, career or relationship. Which one you'll choose?Why?
I think i will choose relationship because i always hope i can have my owe family, i am the one taking care of children and my husband earn money for family.We share our burden together.



4. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
I hope i can have my own happy family. ^^



5. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Not really, i won't see it if too cloudy.



6. What are you afraid of losing the most now?Electricity supply and wireless connection. Cuz I haven’t saved this piece of work. But since the question implies only one answer, I shall say electricity supply. Cuz if wireless takde still can leave the com on till wireless comes back on.



7. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
I will use half to invest ( such as buy house or land and do some business) and bank in another half of the money to get the interest.



8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Yes, I will. From my point of view, it's very difficult to find a person you love.



9. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Tse Hwei ah, She is caring, clever and helpful.



10. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
The most important is i love him, it's already enough.



11. What annoys you the most?
N.A.T.O (No action talk only)



12. Which do you prefer from your other half? hug? or kiss?
Hug!! because it's warm.



13. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
I hope them point out to me.



14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Trustworthy among friends, family and your lover.



15. Are you a shopaholic or not?
Hmmpm.. I have no idea. If i really need the thing i will walk the whole supermarket shop for it. Normally i don't do that.



16. What kind of electronic device/gadget you own that you like most?
Computer lor.

17. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
Me?I am pessismistic so i hope i can be optimist.

18. What makes you feel disappointed?
Reality in life



19. If given a chance, do you want to see your future?
No.we'll face problem in every moment.If i choose to see the future i'll feel scare, insecure and worry for the problem that will coming.



20. What do your friends label you as?
Observant, brave, creative, caring..(don't know la)

0 Flowers: