Thursday, April 24, 2008

Celebrating birthday for a Japanese Uncle

The Japanese uncle is my boss best friend, he always go to "Soo La Kan"(my working place) for dinner. He he, he is a hilarious person and his English speaking not really good. However i still can catch what he want to say. Today he ask me to switch off the air conditional, then he tell me " Got money HOT!No money COLD! *Ermm....i think it's a joke*


The Japanese uncle and his wife


They are singing birthday song.

Hehehe.. they did sing Japanese,Korea, English and Chinese edition.I only know to sing English and Chinese edition. Besides that, i am busy taking photo *Grrr~~ the brother like very bo song i take photo* I don't understand why he is so "KAYU"!! No wonder his life is so dull, i guess he don't have any sweet memory before!!! *I assume that*


These are the birthday candles.
End up i also throw them into the dustbin! muahahaha


This is the cake that bought from Italy bakery!!!
I get one piece..What is the flavour?*thinking* Mocha i guess.


Playing at the kitchen*That's abang's hand*

When madam and his son (my boss) busy social in front, then i am snapping photo and playing around..Yoohhoo~~!!Don't think i am lazy, today is the 1st day i do that, OK? In other time don't have chance to sit and rest. *sobbing*

0 Flowers: