Thursday, October 7, 2010

Neglect

Today is a new day for me, i don't know what i am thinking and i don't know what should i do. Recently, i have some arguement with my friend. She says she felt left out and she don't want i feel left out so she want me to join her for dinner. I feel touching, just i think i have this heart can d. If she feels happy i also feel happy. Neglect this word seems to be very familiar to me. Since his leaving and left everything to me, i already feel i am neglected. However,I should be optimist. I always be grateful, god had given me a nice and wonderful family. Sometime, my communication with my brother and sister not very good. Sometimes, I might think they don't understand me. Just i know they love me, it is already enough for everything. What i am thinking now is i really need to be strong and tough and treat my life seriously. Not only myself but my family. Just i feel everything happen is good thing. If not this thing happen, i will never feel god's love and my family love.

0 Flowers: